Why Pathways Hospice
Why Is Pathways Hospice So Exceptional?
What sets the best hospices apart from others? Here are a few of the differences.
- Pathways pain management is better than both state and national averages.
- We have a hospice dementia program to meet the specialized needs of these patients.
- Pathways has a pharmacist on staff who attends team meetings about every patient to ensure optimal medication management.
- We have trained Vigil Volunteers to be at the bedside of patients at the end of life.
- We have lower rates of falls that the national averages and other hospices of our size.
- Pathways has a palliative care program under Home Health for people who are not quite ready for hospice care.
- We have extensive grief support with one-to-one counseling, workshops, support groups, newsletters, and memorial events.
- We are in the 14% of hospices that go through the rigorous examination process to qualify for Joint Commission accreditation.