Please contact Pathways Bereavement Program for more information and to sign up for a support group.
Peninsula, South Bay including Sunnyvale and Redwood City,
San Francisco or East Bay:
For individual support contact Tom May at 408-773-4329.
For group information, please contact Vivian Shults at 408-773-4241.
You can also email us at email@example.com
Please click on this Donation link in order to show your support for our bereavement program. In the comment section please note that your donation is in appreciation for the bereavement support offered by Pathways.
Please click the following links to view our literature:
- “Grief Support Overview”
- Current “Newsletter’
- December – “Celebration of Light Memorial Service”
- May – “Afternoon of Remembrance Memorial Service”
- October – “Pathways Through the Holidays” Workshop
Please click on the following links to learn more about the type of support that might interest you.
The following “Seasons Through Your Grief” Pamphlets are mailed to Pathways family members. We have made them available here for all of those who are grieving in our community.
- The Roller Coaster – 1 month after a loss
- Grief as a Mountain to Climb – 4 months after a loss
- Grief Waves – 8 months after a loss
- Grief Bursts – 12 months after a loss
Learn about Jewish mourning, shiva traditions, customs and more. Plan for a shiva. Find and send the appropriate sympathy items and food for a shiva home.
The premier resource for condolence, sympathy, and loss-related content and gifts. Find specific resources for expressing condolences, planning for end-of-life, as well as grieving and coping.