Please contact Pathways Bereavement Program for more information.
Pathways Home Health and Hospice: Serving Alameda, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara and Western Contra Costa Counties in the Northern Bay Area
For individual support contact Tom May at 408-773-4329.
For group information, please contact Linda Woodsmall at 408-773-4319
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on this Donation link in order to show your support for our bereavement program. In the comment section please note that your donation is in remembrance of someone who has died or in appreciation for the bereavement support offered by Pathways.
Please click the following links to view our literature:
- “Grief Support Overview” flyer is updated regularly
- December – “Celebration of Light Memorial Service” The 2nd Sunday in December, Pathways offers a shared honoring of our deceased loved ones. Please watch for updated information.
- May – “Afternoon of Remembrance Memorial Service” The 3rd Sunday in May, Pathways offers our annual spring gathering to honor those who have passed. Please watch for updated information.
- October – “Pathways Through the Holidays” Workshop During the 3rd week in October, Pathways presents this interactive workshop to help prepare the bereaved for managing the Holiday Season.
Please click on the following links to learn more about the type of support that might interest you.
The following “Seasons Through Your Grief” Pamphlets are mailed to Pathways family members. We have made them available here for all of those who are grieving in our community.
- The Roller Coaster – 1 month after a loss
- Grief as a Mountain to Climb – 4 months after a loss
- Grief Waves – 8 months after a loss
- Grief Bursts – 12 months after a loss
Learn about Jewish mourning, Shiva traditions, customs and more. Plan for a Shiva. Find and send the appropriate sympathy items and food for a Shiva home.