“As a home health nurse, I was drawn to Pathways because of its reputation of providing great care throughout the Bay Area. The exceptional time off benefit is a real plus to working here. I also get all my mileage reimbursed, and my remaining federal student loans were forgiven! I feel proud to work here–and to have the chance to give so much back to my patients and their families.”
— Cynthia, RN
As a member of our caring team, you will be supported in your career growth through an individualized orientation program and on-going training and continuing education; you will have the opportunity to provide quality one-on-one patient care in an environment that encourages teamwork and professional independence; and you will be assisted in attaining work-family balance through flexible scheduling.
Full-time and part-time employees are eligible for participation in a comprehensive benefit program; your position and your scheduled hours will determine the particular benefits for which you are eligible.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- 403(b) Tax-deferred Retirement Savings Accounts
- Numerous investment options
- Employer matching program
- Educational Assistance
- Continuing Education Units offered on site
- Paid time off to attend approved courses
- Reimbursement for CEU classes
- Educational grants for accredited college programs
- Paid Time Off
- Generous allotment and increases with seniority
- Rollover and cash out programs
- Generous Employee Referral Bonuses
- Professional growth opportunities
- Medical Insurance (Employee premiums paid 100%)
- Dental Insurance (Employee premiums paid 100%)
- Vision Care Insurance
- Pre-tax Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending accounts
- Individual volunteer plans available through AFLAC.
- Parking and Transit Accounts – pretax savings for parking, tolls, and transit costs
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life and AD&D insurance.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance